Wednesday, November 23, 2016

What's On My Nails This Week (1)

Alot of people ask me to show close ups of my nails after viewing my snaps, or videos on youtube, and since many of them haven't got Instagram, I decided that every time I do fresh nail art, that I'll do a short video on my channel showing my nails up close, as well as post them here on my blog with pics of what I used to do the designs.

This is this week's nails. 


I know they aren't perfect, but mind you, they were done at nearly 4 am. Yes, 4am, because I have a hard time sleeping at night and I was bored one night and all the hangouts on youtube I tried to watch kept freezing on me, so I popped on an episode of Sons of Anarchy, and set out to do my nails. 

What I did was first, as always, applied my favorite base coat. 

Then, on my pinky and index finger, I applied some of my glossy taco lol (top coat, but I like calling it glossy taco after hearing Simplynailogical say it) and dipped my finger in my little pot of silver glitter (much better than trying to get my glitter polish to work lol), pressed it into the nail with my finger and applied two or three coats of glossy taco  over it to seal in the glitter.

On my other fingers, I used 2 coaats of my Sally Hansen "Hard as Nails" polish in Tough taupe (#560), applied a thick layer of top coat, then added 3 star gems to each nail while it was still tacky, and then added another laye of top coat to seal it all in. 

(p.s...if you want me to talk more about the base coat and top coat I use, let me know in the comment section, and I'll gladly do a review on them both here and on my channel)

Here's the video if you want to check it out (for those not coming from my Youtube Channel)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment